Why is it different?
This UNDER EYE SERUM focuses its rare blend of herbal Extracts and soothing hydrating ingredients to improve the appearance of shadows around the eyes, minimize the appearance of puffiness.
is an anti-inflammatory and has shown to improve #acneproneskin and #rosacea. B3 can also help with #sundamage
#VitaminB3 or #niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory that can be useful in treating acne as well as acne rosacea.
Also known as niacinamide and nicotinamide, vitamin B3 works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, soften fine lines and wrinkles. Niacinamide also reduces the impact of environmental damage because of its ability to improve the skin’s barrier (its first line of defense), plus it also plays a role in helping the skin to repair the signs of past damage. Dry skin, topical application of niacinamide has been shown to boost the hydrating ability of moisturizers so the skin’s surface can better resist the moisture loss.
How does it work?
– It Increases barrier function, which means better tolerance for #VitaminA
– Anti-inflammatory for #acne #rosacea #sensitiveskin
– If you’re #pregnant, Vitamin B is safe
– Vitamin B (scientifically proven) decreases the rate of skin cancer
– Who can use it? Absolutely anyone can use it, unlike vitamin A
CHE Concentrated Herbal Extracts of Pfaffia, Maramuama,
White Lily, Arnika Montana, Rumex Occidentalis
How to use
1. CLEANSE THE SKIN THOROUGHLY.
2. BALANCE YOUR SKIN WITH TONER.
3. APPLY THIS SERUM TWO TO THREE DROPS TWICE DAILY TO UNDEREYE AREA BEFORE MOISTURIZER OR EYE CREAM. – DOT ALONG ENTIRE UNDER EYE AREA FROM INNER TO
OUTER EYE CORNERS. -BLEND IN A CIRCULAR
MOTION WITH YOU FINGERS TIP.
FOLLOW WITH STEP FOUR FROM YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE