How It Works
– is an anti-inflammatory and has shown to improve #acneproneskin and #rosacea. B3 can also help with #sundamage
#VitaminB3 or #niacinamide is an anti-inflammatory that can be useful in treating acne as well as acne rosacea.
Also known as niacinamide and nicotinamide, vitamin B3 works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, soften fine lines and wrinkles. Niacinamide also reduces the impact of environmental damage because of its ability to improve the skin’s barrier (its first line of defense), plus it also plays a role in helping the skin to repair the signs of past damage. Dry skin, topical application of niacinamide has been shown to boost the hydrating ability of moisturizers so the skin’s surface can better resist the moisture loss.
How does it work?
– It Increases barrier function, which means better tolerance for #VitaminA
– Anti-inflammatory for #acne #rosacea #sensitiveskin
– If you’re #pregnant, Vitamin B is safe
– Vitamin B (scientifically proven) decreases the rate of skin cancer
– Who can use it? Absolutely anyone can use it, unlike vitamin A
2% Rose Flower Water & Chamomile Complex
- Aloe Vera
- ProVitamin B5